Monday, March 05, 2007

some thoughts

it's been awfully hard trying to keep things in perspective these days. something, someone or somewhat just keeps popping out and distracts you...messing up your flow. I think i have had that feeling for the past months now. you know the feeling that what you're doing could be right but then again it maybe utterly wrong. it's annoying really and I have to cope with this dilemma everyday hence i have not been getting the right amount of sleep.

being alone usually is spent on looking...at blank spaces. wondering how life may have been if i took a different decision in the past. it's not about regrets but of course there are times that you think that "hey this is where i am going to be!" and then end up "what the hell have i gotten myself into?"

lately, i have been thinking about the future and have been looking back at the past. I hardly live life right now at the present and I guess that's where my problem lies. living life right now. honestly i do not know what to do and where to go. i have been living day in and day out trying to figure out where i should be. I have been talking to HIM asking for a sign but frankly i think that sign is not to wait for any but make life as it should.

here's to whatever that is. (insert that que sera sera song here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home