Monday, March 05, 2007

changing

first as I lazy bloke I tried to put slices of life in one line but I had a hard time doing so. Probably because I am a man of a thousand words (cliche?). So I am changing.

I'll try to put everything here as much as I can. I feel that I have been on the writer's block eversince elementary and I used to love writing but I haven't had the chance to express as much as I want to as of late. Probably because there are better things to do than scribble for words you would not even know if they'll get appreciated.

Then again this will be my form of release. To get back on track. Little by little. Then again I might be able to write again. But who knows right? There's alot of inspiration out there...too many actually and sometimes I find it very confusing then I tend to sit back and just think about it. Words are thought but then actions are left undone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home